Child Care Center
ACAP is located at 100 N Street SE, the education wing of the First United Methodist Church. Our mailing address is 816 F St SE, Auburn WA 98002.
ACAP is open from 6:30 AM. to 6:00 PM.
Our staff continue to make the nurturing and educating of our children the first and foremost priority. We are committed to continue our services to South King County’s children as we have provided for the past 40 years. ACAP provides quality, affordable childcare at DSHS subsidy reimbursement rates. We have no limits on the number of children with subsidies that we accept. We accept children expelled from other centers due to behavior difficulties because we believe every child deserves a good start in life.
OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- A special needs childcare program for children with special developmental or behavioral needs.
- A full-day Head Start program for children who qualify under the federal income guidelines.
- ACAP staff works to assure children develop positive self esteem.
- ACAP staff accepts each child’s unique developmental and cultural background.
- ACAP staff works to teach children appreciation of cultural and family diversity.
- ACAP staff works to meet the individual needs, abilities, and interests of each child.
- Lessons are designed for each child's cognitive, social, creative, physical and language development and health and nutritional needs. Parent involvement is emphasized by making Parents/guardians, an integral part of the program.
- ACAP staff works closely with other social services to help to make additional resources available to the children and their families. We can do nothing less. They are the future of us all.
"Having my child at ACAP has helped; we're doing better at home"